Matchday & Casual Roles
Take a look at all of the current matchday and casual roles at the Weston Homes Stadium.
Match Day Kiosk Staff
Kiosk staff are wanted for the new season at the Weston Homes Stadium.
Venue Catering are seeking kiosk staff at the Weston Homes Stadium with other hospitality roles available within the restaurant.
Applicants must be over 16. No previous experience is necessary as full on-the-job training will be provided. A uniform will be provided and successful applicants will be working within a team on shift.
If you wish to apply for the role or wish to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Crowd Safety Supervisor
This is a perfect opportunity for those wishing to get involved in Crowd Safety and be involved in the matchday experience at Peterborough United. We are seeking those that are self-motivated, have great communication skills with a can-do attitude. Previous experience is essential within the Events/Crowd Management Industry. The role will be reporting directly to our Match Day Safety Officer/Team.
Role: Crowd Safety Supervisor
Hours: Matchdays – Various shift times
Reports to: Peterborough United Safety Officer(s)
The roles you will be doing include;
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Good Leadership skills
- Briefing Match Day Stewards
- Following deployment plans
- Be able to understand Contingency Plans and follow emergency procedures
- Ensuring emergency routes are kept clear
- Have a good understanding of the venue/event layout
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
What we provide for you:
- Shift flexibility
- Company Uniform
- A fantastic working team and environment
- Plenty of career progression opportunities via our Security Partners.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org