We are delighted to continue our partnership with Greys Ely to supply travel for supporters to away fixtures.
Prices for coach tickets vary per game - please visit our online ticketing website for ticket information and to purchase coach tickets.
If you are a member of foreverposh or Junior Posh, you can gain at least a £5 discount on coach tickets. To purchase a membership click here.
Official Supporters Club Away Travel Code of Conduct
1. Peterborough United Away Travel is organised via foreverposh and Peterborough United Football Club.
2. All tickets for away travel are purchased via Peterborough United Football Club, are not transferable and are subject to the Peterborough United ticket terms & conditions.
3. The objective of the travel Code of Conduct is to ensure the safety of passengers when travelling to watch Peterborough United away matches and ensure all fans have an enjoyable experience.
4. foreverposh will appoint a match day steward for each coach. That steward will be responsible for the conduct of passengers on the coach.
5. No alcohol should be taken or consumed on the coach. The Steward has the right to refuse entry to any person who has alcohol on their person when boarding the coach, without refund.
6. The Club operates a zero-tolerance policy to anti-social or violent behaviour and discriminatory language. Any reports of this type of behaviour must be reported to the Steward on the coach immediately and to firstname.lastname@example.org. The matter will be investigated by the Football Club.
The Club reserves the right to take the following action should the Club decide any person(s) have acted in a manner that breaches this code of conduct:
A. Formal warning
B. Banned from travelling on the supporters’ coach for a period time
C. A permanent ban from travelling on the supporters’ coach
D. A ban from attending Peterborough United home matches
7. Any persons issued with any of the above has the right to appeal the decision. The appeals panel will consist of the CEO of Peterborough United Football Club (or their designated representative), the Club’s Supporter Liaison Officer and one other representative of Peterborough United Football Club. The Club’s decision is final.
8. Should anything not be covered within this code of conduct, then the matter will be discussed by a representative from Peterborough United Football Club, foreverposh and the Club’s Supporter Liaison Officer.