Designed to make life easier for our supporters online, the new Peterborough United Online Account single sign on (SSO) facility will allow you to use just one account to purchase tickets, buy merchandise, keep up to date on your Club Cash earnings and manage your POSHpay card (coming soon).
A Peterborough United Online Account gives you one login for buying from the Club online, whilst allowing you to update your communication preferences and personal details on our database at any time with ease. You can also view your Club Cash balance and transaction history within your account and register your POSHpay Card.
From today (19th June 2019), all supporters will need to create a brand-new Peterborough United Online Account to continue to buy tickets and merchandise online.
For supporters with existing ticketing or club shop accounts (including all season ticket holders, flexi-ticket holders and foreverposh/Juniorposh members), you will need to create your new Peterborough United Online Account before linking your existing accounts to be able to continue buying tickets and merchandise, as well as continuing to receive Club Cash.
- Visit https://login.theposh.com
- Click on “Create Account” to create your new Peterborough United Online Account with the same email address you’ve used to register for your Ticket Office or Club Shop account.
- Once you’ve created an account, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the secure link in this email to validate your email address.
- You can now link your accounts (for ticketing and merchandise) by entering your current account number in the “Link your Account” section of your profile. This step needs to be completed before you can continue to purchase tickets or merchandise.
- Your accounts will now be linked. You won’t have to do this again and you can now enjoy a seamless journey through each of our websites with your new Peterborough United Online Account.
If you don’t currently have an account with us, simply click HERE to register as you’ll need one to continue using the club’s ticketing and retail systems, as well as club cash and POSHpay.
Further information and help can be found by viewing our useful FAQ document, or reading our step-by-step guides. Both the FAQs and the guides can be dowloaded below.
Please note that you will not be able to use your Peterborough United Online Account to access your iFollow account. If you wish to subscribe to iFollow you must register an account HERE.
If you encounter any issues, you can contact us at email@example.com