A vacancy needs to be filled within the Posh Foundation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to join the Peterborough United Foundation’s coaching team and lead on the Premier League Kicks project.
The Peterborough United Foundation's Premier League Kicks (PL Kicks) programme uses the power of football and other sports to create safer, healthier and more respectful communities by developing young people's potential.
Job Title: Premier League Kicks Lead Coach
Reports to: School Sports Manager: Gavin Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of Position: Full-time (Part-Time & Term-Time contracts possible)
Hours: Daytime and regular evening work
Salary: £18,525 - £19,000
Job Purpose: To lead on and drive forward the Premier League Primary Stars programme.
- Lead sessions and Premier League Kicks project and support other staff
- Complete data collection, report writing and evaluation
- Assist in the promotion of the project and the recruitment of participants
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
- Good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
- Support school sport programme by delivering PPA Cover, lunch and after-school clubs
- Deliver wider Foundation programmes including health & wellbeing, disability, DPP and EPP sessions.
Job Description: DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF)
Application Process: To apply, applicants should email their C.V. and a covering letter to School Sports Manager, Gavin Slater (email@example.com), highlighting their coaching qualifications, their experience of sports coaching and suitability for the post. Applicants should hold an FA Coaching Qualification of Level 1 or above and have experience of Youth Work and PE delivery to primary school age children.
Please note: The person appointed to this role will have contact with children and vulnerable adults, and therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Safeguarding: Peterborough United Foundation is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity: We are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 18th November 2022. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.