Match Day Ticket Office Assistants
Pay - £12.50 per hour
Hours – 12:30pm to 3.30pm for a weekend game, and 5:15pm to 8:15pm for midweek matches.
Benefits – free staff parking, watch the match afterwards, great work environment, great sporting career development, annual leave and more.
Location – Peterborough United Stadium
To work within a busy, friendly team every matchday providing excellent customer service to our supporters face to face and on the telephone.
The role requires our Ticket Office Assistants to work Saturdays 12:30pm to 3.30pm and/or mid week 5:00pm to 8:00pm for midweek matches. Subject to seating availability you also get to watch the match afterwards!
- To serve supporters in person and on the phone, selling tickets, season tickets ensuring a fast and effective customer experience
- Work in the ticket collection points
- Handle all customer enquiries professionally and promptly
- Advise supporters of matches on sale, and any other products as required
- Ensure up to date records are recorded and inputted at source
- Identify and execute all sales and upselling opportunities
- Work effectively and positively with other members of staff
- Significant experience of using computers and IT, training will be given for our in-house system
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and when its really busy!
- Great team player and helpful to the team
- Well-presented and professional
- Naturally positive and enthusiastic you will have a passion for making sure our fans and customers have a great PUFC experience!
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a CV and supporting covering letter to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 17th March 2023