Ahead of the new season commencing, the football club would like to remind supporters of the Ticket Priority Points Scheme for high demand fixtures which has been successfully in operation for a number of seasons.
Keys points to consider:
- Points remain on account for the current season plus the two previous seasons (any points accumulated prior to 2021/22 season have now been removed)
- When purchasing tickets, make sure each ticket is assigned to each person's account to obtain the priority points
- Points must be assigned at purchase and cannot be retrospectively assigned and awarded
- 10 points are awarded per match, per account for home and away games including cup games
- Season ticket holders are awarded 230 points up front for the season (23 games of 10 points)
For full information on the scheme please visit the Ticket Priority Points section.
Supporters can check their points total and also their award history by logging into their ticket account and visiting the account history page.
If you believe you are missing points please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your fan IDs and the game(s) that you think you are missing.