Peterborough United are looking to recruit a ticket office assistant with a full-time position or two part-time positions within the department under consideration.
The club are looking to implement a quick interview process with a quick start and the successful applicant will be notified if successful.
Full-time Ticket Office Assistant – 40 hours per week, Peterborough United Football Club Stadium
Pay - £20,800 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience for full-time and £10-£10.57 per hour for the part-time role.
Hours - Between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and Saturdays. Additional hours will be required during busy periods. Full-time 40 hours, part-time 2 x 20 hours.
Benefits – Excellent annual leave allowance, Workplace pension, free staff parking, staff events and more!
An exciting role has become available within the Peterborough United Ticket Office! Working with and supporting our Ticket Office Manager you will support the day to day running of our Ticket Office as well as match days. It’s a great atmosphere to work in and being part of the local community.
The ideal person will have experience in working within a box office previously, be positive and enthusiastic. The successful person must be flexible in working hours to meet business needs. Please see the full job and person description for full details.
1. Provide a first-class customer experience to all who visit/contact the ticket office
2. Facilitate and maximise season ticket, membership and match day ticket sales
- Assist in managing and using the Ticket Office Ticketing System (Ticketmaster), overseeing and updating reports over the various channels used.
- Answering inbound calls and making relevant outbound calls for customer service and sales ensuring a prompt and excellent level of service
- Replying to emails assisting customers with their requests/issues with a can-do approach * Printing of reservations at home and processing away tickets
- Responsible for packing various types of tickets into envelopes ready for dispatch and forwarding on relevant e-tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Compile occasional reports as requested
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and go the extra mile
- Organise the postage and packaging of online sales, ensuring customers receive 1st class service
- Work flexibly and outside normal working hours as and when required to meet the needs of Peterborough United
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working with a range of bespoke computer software
- Excellent face to face and telephone customer service skills
- Significant experience in a similar customer service/administrative role
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your cv along with a covering message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 3rd June 2022 (we may close the role early due to ongoing interviews)