The Foundation are looking to recruit a School Sports Coach.
Due to an expanded primary school delivery programme, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to join the Peterborough United Foundation’s coaching team.
Job Title: School Sports Coach
Reports to: Community Manager – Gavin Slater (email@example.com)
Type of Position: Full-time (Part-Time & Term-Time contracts possible)
Hours: Daytime, Evening and some weekend work on matchdays
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Job Purpose: To lead and assist in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality football and sports coaching sessions within our schools, school holiday camps and development centre programmes.
• The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
• The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the continued delivery of the key themes.
• Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
• In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
• Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
• All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
Job Description: DOWNLOAD PDF
Application Process: To apply, applicants should email their C.V. and a covering letter to Community Manager, Gavin Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) , highlighting their coaching qualifications, their experience of sports coaching and suitability for the post. Applicants should hold an FA Coaching Qualification of Level 1 or above and have experience of PE delivery to primary school age children.
Please note: The person appointed to this role will have contact with children and vulnerable adults, and therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Safeguarding: Peterborough United Foundation is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity: We are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.