A job vacancy has become available within the Academy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Peterborough United Football Club as an Academy Video Analyst. The role will be based at the idverde Training Academy, supporting the Video Analysis department for the academy players from U9-U16.
Job Title: Academy Analyst
Reports to: Head of Academy Analysis
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Hours: Part time- includes evenings and weekends.
- Play a key role in the department’s filming & coding of training and matches within the academy as required.
- Provide staff/players with video clips, data and material that supports the development of individual players and their Individual Development Plans.
- Support and supervise the delivery of academy analysis sessions by coaching staff to teams, units and individuals.
- Assist in managing work placement students within the department to complete tasks efficiently, diligently and effectively.
- Producing subjective and objective data to support and contribute to the player feedback processes – including six-weekly reviews.
- To liaise and work with coaching staff to ensure any additional analysis requirements for individuals and teams are met.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings as required.
- To attend and contribute to the Academy CPD programme and coach meetings.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are implemented and recorded as required.
- Attend any relevant training requirements e.g. first aid, safeguarding children.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
- Excellent knowledge of football and player development
- Experience working as a football analyst
- Desire to work within youth development
- High-level of computer competency
- Highly competent with various analysis software
- Ability to edit, present and communicate objective and subjective material/video/data in an effective way
- Ability to work flexibly, efficiently and diligently to meet the needs of the role
- Experience and competence with live-coding
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills Experience of clipping sports matches
- Knowledge and understanding of FA and Football League rules relating to player development (EPPP)
- Experience working as an analyst
- Coaching experience within a youth development environment
- FA Level 2 Coaching Qualification
- Experience working with players from Under 7-Under 23
If interested in the role, please send a CV and cover letter to Head of Academy Analysis firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on the 11th March 2022.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.