We are delighted to announce our football school holiday courses are back for the Summer Holidays!
Bookings are now being taken for the Peterborough United Foundation’s sessions throughout July & August.
Sessions will be taking place on the following dates and locations.
- Neale Wade Academy - Sports Centre - March PE15 9PX 25th - 27th July
- KC Active - Kings Cliffe PE8 6YH 28th July - 29th July
- Nene Valley Community Centre - Peterborough PE2 9RE 1st August - 3rd August
- Tom Jones Memorial Fields - Ramsey PE26 1TG 4th - 5th August
- Woodlands Sports Centre - Castor PE5 7BD 8th -10th August
- Leverington Sports & Social Club - Leverington PE13 5DE
- Active Hampton - Hampton PE7 8DN 15th August - 17th August
- KC Active - Kings Cliffe PE8 6YH 18th - 19th August
- Nene Valley Community Centre - Peterborough PE2 9RE 22nd August - 24th August
- Neale Wade Academy - March PE15 9PX 25th August - 26th August
For COVID reassurance, groups are being separated by age and numbers attending limited. Over the duration of the school holiday, sessions are being offered to boys and girls of all abilities aged between 4 and 11 years of age. All courses will be delivered by FA and UEFA qualified coaches who will put on a variety of fun-based football activities. All coaches hold up-to-date safeguarding children and emergency aid qualifications and enhanced DBS certificates. The foundation has also written Covid-19 protocols which is available prior to booking on request.
Age groups based on current school years. Numbers attending will be strictly restricted per group and must be booked through the online booking system.
Any attending child will need to bring a non-fizzy drink and a packed lunch. Appropriate clothing for the weather and playing outside, and footwear suitable for grass and Astro turf including shin pads. Prices are £20 per child per day.
All bookings can be made at www.theposhfoundationcourses.com
Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org