Peterborough United are looking to recruit several Fan Experience Assistants to help improve the match day experience at the Weston Homes Stadium and ensure supporters attending fixtures during the 2023-2024 campaign enjoy their time in PE2.
The successful applicants will help provide support and information to all supporters at every home match day (Saturdays/Tuesday nights or other days where applicable) and maintain a high standard of interaction and customer care.
We want to ensure that the Weston Homes Stadium is a place where supporters are made to feel welcome, whether they are home or away supporters and they know where the fan zone is situated and be on hand to help with any special needs or queries.
A full job description can be found below;
- To provide support and information to all supporters at every home match day
- To maintain a high standard of interaction and customer care
- To be proactive in approaching all supporters outside and inside the Weston Homes Stadium
- Make steps to ensure all supporters, home and visiting, are made to feel welcome when arriving at Weston Homes Stadium
- Be on hand to assist with any supporters’ needs and queries
- Engage with supporters within the Fan Zone area
- Be responsible for managing sponsor activations within the Fan Zone
- Obtain match by match information, queries and issues to feedback to our Supporter Liaison Officer
- To provide a friendly and trustworthy reference point on match day to support the many families attending fixtures at Weston Homes Stadium
- To ensure that the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures are always adhered to
- To adhere to and communicate the Club’s brand values
- To ensure the Club’s Health & Safety policy is adhered to
- To ensure that a high standard of customer service is always delivered
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of Peterborough United Foundation and Peterborough United Football Club.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable appearance
This is a paid role and applicants will need to send a CV to email@example.com