The Posh Foundation are seeking to recruit Football Coaches – Zero Hour Contract.
Due to a great uptake in our Development Player Programme, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to join the Peterborough United Foundation’s coaching team.
Job Title: Coach
Reports to: Development Player Programme Manager – Callum Avent (Callum.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of Position: Zero Hour Contract
Hours: Evening (Monday)
Pay: £10 Per Hour with Level 1, £15 per hour with Level 2 or above
Job Purpose: To lead and assist in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality football coaching sessions within our development player programmes.
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the continued delivery of the key themes.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
Application Process: To apply, applicants should email their C.V. and completed application form to Development Player Programme Manager, Callum Avent (email@example.com), highlighting their coaching qualifications, their experience of football coaching and suitability for the post. Applicants should hold at least a Level 1 and have experience of football coaching.
Please note: The person appointed to this role will have contact with children and vulnerable adults, and therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Safeguarding: Peterborough United Foundation is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity: We are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 7th October 2021. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.