An exciting opportunity has arisen with The Posh Foundation, who are seeking a Premier League Kicks Lead Coach.
The Posh Foundation are looking to identify a driven and motivated person to lead and develop the Peterborough United Foundation’s delivery of the Premier League Kicks programme. With this Premier League Charitable Fund funded position, we are looking for an ambitious individual to progress and grow the initiative in 2021 and beyond.
Job Title: Premier League Kicks Lead Coach
Reports to: Community Manager – Gavin Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. This role will require evening and weekend working
Salary: £16,302 - £18,000 (Depending on age, qualifications and experience)
Job Purpose: To lead in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality football and sports coaching sessions, focussing on the PLCF funded Premier League Kicks programme, which targets 8-18 year old participants.
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the continued delivery of the key themes.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
To apply, applicants should refer to the Job Description and highlight their experience and knowledge alongside the targets and delivery of the Premier League Kicks programme. Please email C.V. with a covering letter to Gavin Slater at the email address below.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Wednesday 31st March 2021
Online interviews scheduled to take place from week commencing: Monday 5th April 2021.