Applicants invited for the role of Match Day Crowd Safety Supervisor.
Peterborough United, in partnership with the club’s stewarding provider, are currently seeking NVQ Level 3 (Spectator Management) qualified Crowd Safety Supervisors for the forthcoming Sky Bet Championship season at the Weston Homes Stadium.
This is a perfect opportunity for those wishing to get involved in Crowd Safety and be involved in the matchday experience at Peterborough United. We are seeking those that are self-motivated, have great communication skills with a can-do attitude. Previous experience is essential within the Events/Crowd Management Industry. The role will be reporting directly to our Match Day Safety Officer/Team.
Role: Crowd Safety Supervisor
Hours: Matchdays – Various shift times
Reports to: Peterborough United Safety Officer(s)
The roles you will be doing include;
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Good Leadership skills
- Briefing Match Day Stewards
- Following deployment plans
- Be able to understand Contingency Plans and follow emergency procedures
- Ensuring emergency routes are kept clear
- Have a good understanding of the venue/event layout
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
What we provide for you:
- Shift flexibility
- Company Uniform
- A fantastic working team and environment
- Plenty of career progression opportunities via our Security Partners.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com