The club has a number of voluntary roles to fill ahead of the new season.
Reporting To: Supporter Liaison Officer
Overall Objective: To make the match day experience enjoyable for all supporters, to meet and greet supporters, to engage supporters within our Fan Zone and to provide information to all supporters attending Weston Homes Stadium.
- To provide support and information to all supporters at every home match day
- To maintain a high standard of interaction and customer care
- To be proactive in approaching all supporters outside and inside the Weston Homes Stadium
- Make steps to ensure all supporters, home and visiting, are made to feel welcome when arriving at Weston Homes Stadium
- Be on hand to assist with any supporters’ needs and queries
- Engage with supporters within the Fan Zone area
- Be responsible for managing sponsor activations within the Fan Zone
- Obtain match by match information, queries and issues to feedback to our Supporter Liaison Officer
- To provide a friendly and trustworthy reference point on match day to support the many families attending fixtures at Weston Homes Stadium
- To ensure that the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures are always adhered to
- To adhere to and communicate the Club’s brand values
- To ensure the Club’s Health & Safety policy is adhered to
- To ensure that a high standard of customer service is always delivered
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of Peterborough United Foundation and Peterborough United Football Club.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable appearance
This is a volunteer role and applicants must be available on Saturday match days and some Tuesday night games. Applicants must be 18+.
Peterborough United Foundation is a Tempo Time Credit Recognition Partner.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.
Peterborough United Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees. Peterborough United Football Club opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Please refer to our Equality and Diversity Policy for further information.