The football club are seeking two part-time cleaners to take care of the idverde Training Ground.
Peterborough United are looking to employ two part time cleaners to take care of the training facilities at the idverde Training Ground.
To oversee and upkeep in an orderly condition the cleaning of the idverde Training Ground. Have a good working relationship with Peterborough United cleaning team and Training Ground Manager. To be responsible for the stock take and ordering of all cleaning equipment and ensure all CoSHH and Health & Safety requirements within the cleaning department are met.
16 per week
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sundays
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, Evening work 18:00 to 21:00 (3 Hours, both cleaners)
- Wednesdays, 17:00 to 21:00 (4 hours, 1 cleaner, weekly rota)
- Sundays, 09:00 to 13:00 (4 hours, 1 cleaner, weekly rota)
Hours are subject to change to meet the business needs.
Previous cleaning work within the commercial/leisure industry
Good communication skills
Good organisational skills, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a varied workload.
The ability to work well in a team effectively and efficiently, but can work alone
Knowledge of local cleaning companies and contractors
- The main responsibility is to ensure the upkeep and cleanliness of the idverde Training Ground and its site, allowing for the building and its surroundings to operate in an effective way.
- Cleaning (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, office cleaning, window cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks on a monthly basis (rota work with the other cleaner)
- Notify the Training Ground Manager of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock Take
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Follow all Club Safeguarding policies and procedures
CV’s and Covering letters to be sent to the Training Ground Manager Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 14th July 2021
Interview date and site viewing: 20th July 2021