Do you want to be part of the match day at the Weston Homes Stadium?
Peterborough United, in partnership with the club’s stewarding provider, are currently seeking Safety Stewards for the forthcoming Sky Bet Championship season at the Weston Homes Stadium. This is a perfect opportunity for those wishing to get involved in Crowd Safety and be involved in the matchday experience at Peterborough United.
We are seeking those that are self-motivated, have great communication skills and a can-do attitude. Previous experience is an advantage however not essential as full training will be given. The role will be reporting directly to our Security and Stewarding Partner Crowdsafe UK who based at The Weston Homes Stadium.
Role: Safety Steward
Hours: Matchdays – Various shift times
Reports to: Crowdsafe UK Chief Steward
The roles you will be doing include;
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Providing information to spectators.
- Directing ticket holders to their correct seats
- Ensuring emergency routes are kept clear
- Have a good understanding of the venue/event layout
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
What we provide for you:
- Shift flexibility
- Company Uniform
- A fantastic working team and environment
- A online booking system where you can book shifts, sign in for work and set up your monthly schedule
- NVQ Level 2 in Spectator Safety
- Plenty of career progression opportunities