Peterborough United are looking for host families to provide a warm and welcoming environment to our apprentices for the 2021/22 season.
Key information for providing accommodation for our apprentices:
• Accommodation lasts 10 months (a season), Sunday nights through to Saturday mornings.
• Payment is £15.00 per player per night, made payable at the last day of each calendar month.
• Throughout the year Peterborough United will call and ask if you could have a trialist for the odd night and sometime their stay could be up to two weeks (this will be added onto your monthly payment)
• We require that players have three healthy meals (lunch is provided at the club Monday to Friday, we occasionally ask providers to supply a pack up if the players are travelling away on a long distance journey), life skills and discipline is maintained and they are made welcome and are kept safe. (with the current pandemic players require lunch to be provided each working day which the Football Club will subsidise for at £2.00 per lunch)
• Accommodators are asked to provide single beds for the players, bedding, towels to use on your premises, wardrobes and anything else you feel will make the boys feel welcome.
• A member of Peterborough United staff will come out to you, perform a house check and talk through any questions you may have.
• We will ask you to sign an agreement between Peterborough United and yourselves, complete an FA CRC (Criminal Record Check) and also fill in a personal detail form for us to keep on file.
• Peterborough United staff are always contactable with any urgent problems that you may have throughout the players stay.
• The club will complete meetings every three months with accommodators, meetings with players and spot check on players rooms.
• We ask that providers who host for other people throughout the year don’t do this while Peterborough United players are in their care due to safeguarding.
Enquiries should be made by telephone in the first instance to Kayleigh Stent, Academy Operations Manager, 01733 563947 or via email email@example.com