The Mick George Group and Posh join forces to launch special drawing competition with fantastic prizes up for grabs.
The Mick George Group and Peterborough United have joined forces to provide a special drawing competition where applicants can submit designs of a new replica kit for the chance to win prizes worth over £500.
If you've got some creative flair or are just looking to fulfil your artistic educational requirements, then this could be the perfect opportunity. As a reward for your efforts, ONE lucky winner will win a vast array of prizes worth over £500 collectively. These include:
- VIP iFollow Package: subscription to watch a forthcoming Peterborough United FC home league game of choice from the comfort of their own home
- £50 Just Eat refreshments package: Enjoy watching the Football while tucking in to some lovely food and drinks of your choice*
- Personalised Player Message:
- Signed Shirt from the Man of the Match
- Post lockdown Hospitality Package at the Weston Homes Stadium x 4 (for a home league match of your choice)*
- Mascot appearance (pre-selected home league fixture - post lockdown)*
To enter, all you have to do is:
Download the Kit Creative HERE.
Print, design and photograph before posting pictures on the Mick George Group (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, or LinkedIn) and Peterborough United (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, or LinkedIn) social media channels.
All posts need to be submitted before 10th February 2021 to be considered. One lucky winner will be selected at random from the 'kit creative' posts on social media only. The winner will be announced 12th February 2021 on all of the social media channels highlighted above.
The fortunate winner will be contacted directly and will receive all of the prizes associated with the competition.
* T&C's apply: Winner to be selected at the discretion of the Mick George Group, in line with the conditions referenced above. By submitting an application, you're accepting communications via email / social media with regards to the competition. The hospitality package and Mascot Appearance will only apply once normal procedures resume following the Covid-19 pandemic. The Just Eat voucher is restricted to £50 and any additional spend is to be covered by the winner - the refreshments selection is the responsibility of the winner placing the order.