Job role available within the Peterborough United Club Shop.
Peterborough United Football Club currently play in League One of the English Football League. An exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued growth and ambitious plans for the future. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Retail Manager to support the Retail Manager in the day to day running and continuous improvement of the club shop.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone with retail experience to join a club who are in an incredibly exciting period. The job is Full time, 40 hours including match days and the role is to support the Retail manager in all aspects of Peterborough United’s retail operation:
- Manage and develop an efficient and profitable retail arm of Peterborough United
- Maximising sales revenue and profitability.
- Assist with the management of all retail stock and merchandise.
- Assist in the purchasing and development of new product ranges
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- Match day preparation of various retail outlets located around the stadium
- Produce weekly and monthly sales/stock reports.
- Cash reconciliation daily.
- Help create effective purchasing and sales budgets
- Liaise and build relationships with key suppliers
- Assist with yearly and rolling stock takes to ensure physical stock levels are consistent with system counts
- Merchandising and securely displaying all products
- Carry out visual merchandising and run promotional campaigns.
- Support with the continuous upgrading and improvement of the online store
- Ensure product descriptions, prices and stock is listed accurately online.
- Organise the postage and packaging of online sales.
- Provide suitable content initiatives for regular digital campaigns.
- Contribute creative marketing initiatives/solutions to run in line with the retail calendar
- Work flexibly and outside normal working hours as and when required to meet the needs of Peterborough United
- Identifying new income lines and how to increase those existing ones.
Ideally you will be:
- 2+ years in a similar role
- A proven track record in Retail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident, positive and a happy disposition
- Organised, structured and self-motivated
If this is you then we would love to hear from you!
We actively encourage candidates from all and any background. You will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com