An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to join the Peterborough United Foundation’s coaching team.
Job Title: Community Coach
Reports to: Community Manager – Gavin Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours: Daytime, Evening and/or weekend sessions
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Job Purpose: To lead and assist in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality football and sports coaching sessions within our schools, school holiday camps and development centre programmes.
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the continued delivery of the key themes.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
To apply, applicants should email their C.V. with a covering letter to Gavin Slater at the address below, highlighting their experience of sports coaching and coaching qualifications. Applicants should hold at least one NGB qualification at Level 2 or above and have experience of delivery PE to primary school age children.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 17th January 2020.
Interviews scheduled to take place from week commencing: Monday 20th January 2020