The Posh Foundation are seeking a Premier League Primary Stars Lead Coach.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to lead and develop the Peterborough United Foundation’s delivery of the Premier League Primary Stars programme. With this PLCF funded position, we are looking for ambition to progress the initiative in 2020 and beyond.
Job Title: Premier League Primary Stars Lead Coach
Reports to: Community Manager – Gavin Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours: Daytime, Evening and/or weekend sessions
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Job Purpose: To lead and assist in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality football and sports coaching sessions within our schools, school holiday camps and development centre programmes, focussing on the PLCF funded Premier League Primary Stars programme.
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the key themes at the venues instructed.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the continued delivery of the key themes.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills will be required to work closely and successfully with line manager and our senior management team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it.
To apply, applicants should refer to the Job Description and highlight their experience of sports delivery and knowledge of the Premier League Primary Stars programme. Please email C.V. with a covering letter to Gavin Slater at the address below.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 6th December 2019