The football club are seeking a full-time physiotherapist/Head of Medical.
Peterborough United Football Club are looking for a full-time First Team Physiotherapist to join the team. Reporting to the First Team manager, the role will be providing physiotherapy provision primarily to First Team Players.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of effective injury prevention strategies throughout all squads in conjunction with the Sports Science department. They will also develop and lead a training load/frequency and injury incident audit enabling report production for the First team coaching staff.
Role accountabilities & key duties:
- Ensure that there is appropriate medical provision at all training sessions and directly manage or provide that input when required and agreed with the First Team manager.
• Ensure that the performance of all players is optimised through effective, timely and appropriate medical intervention against written rehabilitation plans
• Contribute specialist knowledge to the medical support team and specifically to the rehabilitation planning and case management process
• Ensure physiotherapy cover at all first team matches and medical cover for training sessions
The ideal candidate will require:
- Membership of a nationally recognised professional physiotherapy association or equivalent (CSP,HCPC)
• A physiotherapy degree from any nationally recognised institution with right to work in the UK
• A current ATMMiF qualification or an equivalent or higher qualification as otherwise approved by The Football Association
• Current registration with one or more appropriate governing bodies with up to date CPD records
• Previous experience working as a physiotherapist in a sporting environment.
• Must hold a UK valid driver’s licence
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
Salary: £ to be discussed
Please send cv and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of CV’s and covering letter is Monday 20th May 2019.
Peterborough United FC are committed to Equality.