Peterborough United Events Team are looking for an Experienced Full Time Conference and Banqueting Sales Executive.
Covering Peterborough and the local region, the Peterborough United Event’s Team are seeking a person with the following skills /attributes;
- An experienced proactive sales executive / co-ordinator for the local events, conference, meeting and banqueting market, with at least 12 month’s experience in selling, hospitality and events sales and track record in direct sales and hitting targets
- Demonstrate initiative and self-drive to get out into the market and pro-actively sell the facilities directly.
- Calling to arrange meetings with potential new customers and prospect for new business.
- Ability to construct and present proposals to potential clients and customers.
- Must possess acceptable levels of gravitas, personality and skill as determined by requirements of role.
- The ability to represent the company professionally.
- Networking, meeting with potential clients and attending key local events/functions.
- Support to and evolve a sales and marketing strategy to maximise business sales and profitability.
- Regular liaison with client representatives to ensure joint focus and partnership in delivering agreed targets in area of remit.
- Must be sales focused, driven and persistent in closing deals.
- Must be active within designated territory in identifying and securing new business for Peterborough United for non-match days.
- Must have access to their own car and driving license.
Salary package will be competitive for the role and experience plus a profit driven bonus, and expenses.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week, which can be flexible around core hours to deliver the job, whilst allowing some work life balance.
Venue Catering Partner Ltd, the Weston Homes’ catering partner is an equal opportunities employer
Please send you CV and a letter of application to Sharna Gray, Catering and Administration Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th July 2019