The season’s opener is quickly approaching and official Peterborough United shirt sponsor Mick George Ltd is offering a special opportunity for one lucky Posh supporter to lead their team out for the first home fixture of the campaign.
If you know a youngster that would appreciate a mascot appearance at the Weston Homes Stadium for the match against Fleetwood Town, 3rd August – Kick Off 15.00pm, then register now.
All you have to do is visit the Mick George Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mickgeorgeltd/ or the Mick George Twitter page at https://twitter.com/mickgeorgeltd and like, share, retweet and, or follow the #mascotcompetition post before Wednesday 24th July.
The selected mascot will enjoy the following benefits:
- Fitted out with a full Posh junior kit.
- Behind the scenes tour of the Weston Homes Stadium.
- Visit the dressing rooms and meet the team.
- Photographs with their favourite player.
- Warm-up session on the pitch.
- Lead the teams onto the pitch.
- Two complimentary match day programmes.
- Photographs with Match Officials, Captains and Sponsors on the pitch.
- Two adult and two junior tickets for the Main Stand (including Mascot).
- Publication of mascot’s photograph featured in the match day programme.
Stuart Costello, Marketing Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’The first game of the season is always an exciting occasion with everyone connected to the Club looking to get the season off to a winning start. There’s always a good atmosphere at the first home game of the season and we hope that this opportunity will make it even more special for a one of the younger supporters.’’