The league season’s finale is quickly approaching and official Peterborough United Shirt Sponsor Mick George Ltd is offering a special opportunity for one lucky Posh supporter to lead their team out for the final home league fixture of the campaign.
If you know a youngster that would appreciate a mascot appearance at the ABAX Stadium for the match against Burton Albion, 4th May – Kick Off 17.30pm, then register now.
All you have to do is visit the Mick George Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mickgeorgeltd/ and like, and / or share the #mascotcompetition post before Wednesday 24th April.
The selected mascot will enjoy the following benefits:
- Fitted out with a full Posh junior kit.
- Behind the scenes tour of the ABAX Stadium.
- Visit the dressing rooms and meet the team.
- Photographs with their favourite player.
- Warm-up session on the pitch.
- Lead the teams onto the pitch.
- Two complimentary match day programmes.
- Photographs with Match Officials, Captains and Sponsors on the pitch.
- Two adult and two junior tickets for the Main Stand (including Mascot).
- Publication of mascot’s photograph featured in the match day programme.
Stuart Costello, Marketing Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’It’s sure to be an exciting end to the season and everyone connected with the Club is hoping that they can make that final playoff position. There’s always a good atmosphere at the last home game of the season and we hope that this opportunity will make it even more special for a one of the younger supporters.’’