Can you enhance the match day experience at the ABAX Stadium? We are seeking a team of match day staff to act as 'Fan Experience' assistants.
Successful applicants will work alongside the club's Supporter Liasion Officer Chris Abbott to help fans with enquires and enhance the fan experience on match days.
Peterborough United Fan Experience Assistant Job Description
Objective: To enhance the match day experience for Supporters attending the ABAX Stadium.
Before the Match
- 12:30pm for Saturday, 6pm for midweek match – attend a briefing with Supporter Liaison Officer and other Peterborough United staff to discuss information required to be circulated to supporters during that days match.
- 1pm – Kick off – Be Stationed in designated Fan Information points answering supporters questions and promoting incentives from the football club.
Half-Time (5 minutes before to 5 minutes after)
- Be designated in certain areas of the stadium to assist supporters during half time. Also to support club staff to ensure customers are served as quickly as possible.
Full-Time (Up until 15 minutes after match)
- Be located at exits around the ground to assist supporters leaving the stadium.
- Good Communication Skills – both verbal and written
- Smart Appearance
- Friendly and pro-active
Reporting to Supporter Liaison Officer. To apply for the role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a short cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role.