We are looking for people to assist the club by adding to our current scouting network.
Scouts will be required to help with the identification and recruitment of elite players aged 7-16 years for the club’s current Academy structure. The successful applicants will be working with children, so will be required to go through a screening process. We are looking for scouts who live within an hour and half of Peterborough.
The following are preferred but not essential:
* Knowledge of local grassroots football or involvement in soccer schools.
* Involvement in schools, District or County football.
* Level 1 coaching qualification.
* Knowledge of youth football.
* Availability to work on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
* Committed, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual, showing a passion for identification and recruitment of young footballers.
* Ability to work within a team.
* A positive and professional manner and the ability to work with a range of individuals.
The positions are voluntary but all scouts will receive a range of opportunities including match tickets.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th September 2018.