The club are seeking scouts to identify the next generation of stars.
We are looking for people to assist the club by adding to our current scouting network.
Scouts will be required to help with the identification and recruitment of elite players aged 7-16 years for the club’s current Academy structure. The successful applicants will be working with children, so will be required to go through a screening process.
The following are preferred but not essential:
* Knowledge of local grassroots football or involvement in soccer schools.
* Involvement in schools, District or County football.
* Level 1 coaching qualification.
* Knowledge of youth football.
* Availability to work on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
* Committed, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual, showing a passion for identification and recruitment of young footballers.
* Ability to work within a team.
* A positive and professional manner and the ability to work with a range of individuals.
The positions are voluntary but all scouts will receive a range of opportunities including match tickets.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 5th May.