Guess the number of footballs and win £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers courtesy of Motorpoint!How do you fancy winning £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers?
Motorpoint, the UK’s leading car supermarket, and proud supporter of Peterborough United, might just be able to help. All you’ve got to do to be in with a chance of winning is guess the number of footballs inside our Fiat 500 outside the Abax Stadium before Friday’s game against Coventry City live on Sky Sports. Get it right and you could be the recipient of £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers to spend in stores such as Argos, Boots, Debenhams, Goldsmiths, House of Fraser and Waterstones among others.
Simply look out for the Motorpoint promotional team outside the ABAX Stadium between 5.45pm–7.45pm. All the team will need is your name, mobile number and email address, and of course, your score. Entries must be made before kick off for your chance to win. The winner will be announced after the game!
Competition Terms & Conditions 2016
• The promoter is: Motorpoint Limited (company no. 3482801 whose registered office is at Chartwell Drive, West Meadows, Derby, DE21 6BZ, England
• Employees of Motorpoint Limited, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• No purchase necessary to enter this competition
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• Winner will be chosen on by random selection out of entry box
• The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.