The ForeverPosh AGM was held in June in The Posh Venue and a brief summary of the meeting included...● A statement from ForeverPosh thanking everyone involved from the fans to the staff for helping us to reach our objectives for the past season.
● Confirmation of the 5 players ForeverPosh will be shirt sponsors for, for the 2016/17 season.
● Discount to remain at £3 per ticket per member for away travel on the official coaches.
● Further discounted away travel for members(last season there were 4 further discounted away trips on the official coaches)
● Improving communication to supporters, this will be done via our Facebook Group, our Twitter, our page on the clubs official website, our page in the matchday program and for any queries our members may have to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Continuation of our support for the Youth department
● ForeverPosh are pleased to announce the nomination and acceptance of Tony Broughton onto the commitee of ForeverPosh
● Meeting was adjourned and questions were taken for discussion at the next commitee meeting.
Thank you to all those who took the time to attend.
We look forward to your support in helping us reach our objectives in supporting the club however we can once again this season......UTP