The Football Club are requiring a Sports Science intern.
Peterborough United Football Club requires four motivated, flexible and dedicated individuals to join our Academy Sports Science and Medicine team. Candidates will be required to work one day-per-week. Ideal for those wishing to gain valuable experience in elite sport. This position is voluntary.
Various roles are available assisting the academy sports scientist including:
- Delivering sport science support for the foundation phase (U9-U12)
- Delivering sport science support to the youth development phase (U13-U15)
- Direct work with the academy sports scientist, assisting with the U-18 squad on match days
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science or MSc Sports Science or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including IT literacy
- Own transport
How to apply
Please send a covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role and a CV to Kerri Surman, Head of Academy Sports Science & Medicine, Kerry.email@example.com