The football club is seeking a graduate physiotherapist or sports therapist.
Peterborough United Football Club requires a motivated, flexible and dedicated graduate physiotherapist or sports therapist to join our sports medicine team to work with our professional players. The primary purpose of the role is to provide medical support to the First Team Squad.
The physiotherapist or sports therapist will be mentored and responsible for the assessment and management, alongside the rehabilitation and injury prevention protocols delivered to the professional players.
Please only apply if you are able to commit to unsociable hours in the above areas.
Ideal candidates will have:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy/Rehabilitation (ideally 2:2 or above).
- Own professional liability/indemnity insurance.
- Strong interest in football and delivering medical support to elite athletes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including IT literacy.
- Accommodation local to Peterborough or willing to relocate.
- Own transport. Ideal for those wishing to gain valuable experience in elite sport.
The position is voluntary but uniform and CPD opportunities are available with working hours approximately 25 hours per week.
How to apply: send CV and brief covering letter to Jonathan Chatfield at Jonathan.Chatfield@theposh.com
Closing date: 22nd May 2015
Interviews: As arranged.