The football club are looking for qualified coaches to assist with the club's latest school partnership.
Peterborough United and St Peters School have joined in partnership and the club looking for a full time coaching member of staff to run the Football programme based at St Peters school.
The coach will work alongside another head coach to assist with the progression of the players, supporting them with the understanding of the Youth Development phase of the development programme. While ensuring that the Football Club’s philosophy is followed and achieved. In addition you will maintain the policies, practices & procedures of the Youth Department.
The job-holder will be responsible for all aspects of Player Development Pathway within the Youth Development phase and will also be responsible for all aspects of the coaching and game day provision as well as understanding the Development needs of Players.
The Coach will ensure that your team record book, the clubs academy management tool and the Player Performance log books are fully up to date at ALL times, attend all club meetings, CPD events and in service training. As well as maintaining their weekly Sports Session Planner documents as required within the EPPP Rules.
The Coach will be working within a school environment and will be expected to follow and support not only Peterborough United Policies and Procedures but also the school’s and the teaching staff.
Key Skills And Experience: Essential
* UEFA ‘B’ Advanced Coaching Licence, Child Protection, Emergency Aid, Equity & FA Coaches Licence.
* Youth Coaches Module 1, 2 & 3
* A Minimum of Two Years experience of working in Youth Development
* Knowledge & Understanding of FA & Football League Rules Relating to Player Development.
* Experience of working within a strategic environment to support the Long Term Development of Players.
* Good communication & Interpersonal Skills.
* Organisational & Administrational skills.
* Ability to work within a team effectively & efficiently.
Key Skills And Experience Required: Desirable
* Youth Coaches Advanced Licence.
* UEFA ‘A’ Advanced Coaching Licence
* Knowledge of the Local Area.
* Experience of managing within the Football Industry.
Person Specification: Essential
* Good communication skills
* Development Focused
* Be a life long student of the game
* Professional Standards
* Good timekeeper
* Team player
* Good organisational skills.
* Knowledge & Qualifications within the football Industry
* Ability to deal with a diverse range of issues and people
* No job is unachievable
* Be a strong Problem Solver
* A positive and pro-active attitude
* Smart appearance
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th March 2015.