Peterborough United are currently looking for hosts who can provide accommodation for trialists.Key information for providing accommodation for our trialists:
- Accommodation is on an ad-hoc basis throughout the season (at short notice).
- Payment is £350 per month per player pro rata, made payable at the last day of each calendar month.
- We require that players have healthy meals as and when required.
- Accommodators are asked to provide beds for the player(s), bedding, towels to use on your premises, wardrobes and anything else you feel will make the trialist feel welcome.
- A member of Peterborough United staff will come out to you, perform a house check and talk through any questions you may have.
- We will ask you to sign an agreement between Peterborough United and yourselves, complete an FA CRC (Criminal Record Check) and also fill in a personal detail form for us to keep on file.
- Peterborough United staff are always contactable with any urgent problems that you may have throughout the players stay.
- We ask that providers who host for other people throughout the year don’t do this while Peterborough United players are in their care due to safeguarding.