The club are pleased to announce an introductory offer for tickets in the new stand (Moy's End) from Saturday.
Peterborough United Football Club are delighted to confirm that the new stand (Moy's End) will be open for Saturday's Sky Bet League One fixture with Swindon Town (3pm kick-off) for home supporters.
We are pleased to reveal an introductory offer for supporters wishing to sit in the new facility for the fixtures with Swindon Town and against league leaders Bristol City on Friday 28th November.
60+ and 18-21s: £10
Under 18s: £3
Match day pricing
60+ and 18-21s: £16
Under 18s: £12
Furthermore, season ticket holders may swap their current seat/terrace place for a ticket in the new stand should they wish (deadline of 5pm on the day prior to the match day). Season ticket holders can do this online at www.theposhtickets.com or in person at the London Road Ticket Office.
Wheelchair Disabled supporters, please contact the Ticket Office on 01733 865674 (option 2).
Head of Media and Ticketing Chris Brewer said: "We have worked extremely hard behind the scenes to ensure the stand was open on schedule and we hope to see the stand packed out for its debut game on Saturday."
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS SWAPPING TO NEW MOY'S END STAND
1. Visit www.theposhtickets.com and log into your account linked to your season ticket.
2. Select a seat in the Moy's End from the seating plan.
3. Select the correct price class starting with STH (eg STH Adult) and add to your basket.
4. Assign any additional season ticket holders using the friends and family feature.
5. Choose delivery option of print at home, postage or collection. Do not choose add access to smartcard as you require a ticket for proof of your new seat in the new stand.
6. Once you have completed your purchase, the Posh Box Office will automatically cancel your season ticket for this match (allowing your seat to be resold).
Please note that you will only be able to select the corresponding price class related to your season ticket (e.g. A fan holding an Adult season ticket can only choose STH Adult). If you experience any issues or have any questions, please email email@example.com