1st Team Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Therapist
Pay - £15,000.00 per annum
Hours – 25 hours per week
Contract - Fixed Term Contract until 31st May 2024 – Start date ASAP
Location – Peterborough United Training Ground, Oundle Road, Peterborough with travel to matches
We are currently seeking a new 1st Team Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Therapist.
This role will be assisting the delivery of therapy and rehabilitation services to the 1st Team squad on a daily basis, in addition to provide pitch side medical cover when required.
The successful person will be supporting the delivery and development of the medical department to ensure leading quality of provision is available for all players and directly inputing into the injury risk reduction programme.
The successful person will have:
- A bachelors degree graduate who is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and HCPC registered; or a full member of the Society of Sports Therapists (SST): or a full member of the British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT).
- Have a valid FA ITMMiF course certificate.
- Experience of working within a professional football club.
- Own transport
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a CV and supporting covering letter to Jonathan.Chatfield@theposh.com. If you have any questions regarding this role please email these to us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
CLOSING DATE: 14th July 2023
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at PUFC
At Peterborough United Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is championed in all areas of the Club. PUFC promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented candidates and the club intends to ensure that everyone who wishes to engage with the club, whether as matchday fans, staff, players, volunteers, participants, has a real and equal opportunity to do so.
Peterborough United Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and vulnerable people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder may be subject to any background checks as required.
Safeguarding at PUFC
Peterborough United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory reference and enhanced DBS check (if required) are required for successful applicants.
Peterborough United are required to conduct online searches as part of their shortlisting process in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
In particular, we expect all to:
- To have the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Appreciate the significance of safeguarding and interpret this accurately for all individuals’ children, young people and vulnerable adults whatever their circumstances
- To have a good understanding of the safeguarding agenda and can demonstrate an ability to contribute towards a safe environment
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide information accurately