- What is POSHPay?
POSHPay - a new, fully integrated real time payment, stadium access and loyalty solution that will be available to Season Ticket Holders from the 2019/20 season. POSHPay is a multi-use payment and venue access card, which can also be used in any Mastercard accepting retailer globally.
- How does it work?
Supporters can make POSHPay transactions by using their new card or mobile payment wallet, with the process for making the payment as simple as it would be with a standard bank card or smart phone.
Once a supporter’s account had been activated, they can simply tap the card or phone on a scanner to make a contactless payment or use the chip and pin function.
POSHPay also supports online transactions, so whether a supporter is doing their weekly supermarket shop or purchasing a new TV, Posh fans can enjoy even more opportunities to increase their Club Cash.
- Why should I use POSHPay? POSHPay will give supporters the perfect opportunity to earn even more Club Cash for use in the club shop or home league tickets. For each transaction they will receive 2% of the transaction total into their Club Cash account plus their transaction fee, meaning supporters will make even further savings on all their Posh merchandise needs.
- What is the difference between Club Cash and POSH Pay?
Club Cash is essentially the amount of money available to a supporter to use as a discount in the club shop or on home league tickets. Since its inception in 2013, supporters have been able to accrue funds when they spend money in the club shop and ticket office. Full Club Cash details can be found by clicking here.
POSHPay is a brand new extension to Club Cash, which is giving supporters the opportunity to earn a bonus 2% of a transaction’s value if the payment is made using their POSHPay card or via a mobile payment both in-store and online.
- Who can take part in POSHPay?
If a supporter is aged 18 & over and holds a 2019/20 Season Ticket they will be eligible to take part in POSHPay. Please note, POSHPay is only applicable to UK based Season Ticket holders.
- When will I receive my POSHPay Card?
Supporters will receive their POSHPay cards in the post in time for the start of the 2019/20 season.
- What do the numbers on my new card mean?
The front of the POSHPay card will look like a standard payment card that is issued from a bank, this will include the 16 digits provided to every Mastercard account to make an online payment. Your Fan ID is included under your name.
The reverse of the card will display the card verification code (CVC) number alongside your Season Ticket details and barcode for stadium access.
- Who shall I contact if I have further questions about POSHPay?
For further information, supporters are advised to visit the POSHPay page on their POSH account. Supporters may also call the 24/7 customer enquiry service on +44 8081641296.
- What do I do if my card is lost or stolen? In the first instance, supporters are advised to head to the POSHPay page of their online account and click the 'Block' button to prevent further use. Once this step has been completed, they must get in touch with us by calling +44 8081641296 to report the card lost or stolen and then contact the Box Office to arrange the printing of a new card. Please note that there is a charge of £10 per replacement card. For further information, please refer to the full POSHPay Mastercard terms and conditions.
- Where can I view POSHPay terms & conditions?
Full terms and conditions of use can be found by clicking here.
- Is the card a debit or credit card?
The POSHPay card is a debit card.
- Will this impact my credit score?
No – we simply make a check on your identity to comply with regulations. There is no credit check made.
- Can I use my POSHPay card to withdraw cash from a cash machine?
Yes, you can use an ATM to withdraw cash, however there is a £2.50 fee from your POSHPay Card. Other fees may apply such as ATM fees or fees on your linked card. You will not receive Club cash on any cash withdrawals.
- How do I activate my POSHPay account?
Once a supporter has received their new card, they can activate their account by visiting the POSHPay page on their Posh online account. On this page, supporters will be required to link another payment card to their POSHPay account to begin spending. Accepted linked cards include;
If you have trouble activating your card call 01733 865674 (option 2) and they will help you activate and link your payment card.
- Do I need to pay to activate my account?
Activating a POSHPay account is a free process.
- How do I receive my PIN?
Once you have successfully activated your account, you will have access to the POSHPay card PIN on the POSHPay page. Simply click on ‘Show PIN’ and the PIN will be displayed instantly.
- I haven’t yet received my new card, what should I do?
Supporters will receive their 2019/20 season card in time for the new season. Eligible supporters who do not receive their card should contact the Posh Box Office by calling 01733 865674 (option 2) during normal office opening hours or emailing email@example.com
- How can I make transactions using POSHPay?
Supporters can use their new POSHPay card to make chip & pin transactions, contactless (contactless payments up to £30) transactions, and online transactions. Use your card just like any other Debit card.
- Where can I use POSHPay?
POSHPay can be used at all retailers who accept Mastercard payments, instore and online.
- Is there a limit on spend/Club Cash award?
Supporters can only be awarded a maximum of £20 Club Cash for a transaction. Therefore, any transaction above £1,000 will still only be awarded with £20 Club Cash. Supporters can earn a maximum of £100 Club Cash per season.
- Is there a transaction charge for using POSHPay?
There is a nominal 15p transaction charge for all transactions made using a POSHPay card plus a 0.75% value fee calculated on the total value of the transaction. For example; £100 spent in a single transaction = 15p transaction fee plus 75p value fee. However, all purchase transaction charges* will be reimbursed back onto your Club Cash balance, which ensures that all eligible supporters who have activated and subsequently used their cards incur no charges.
* T&Cs apply
- Where can I see a list of my transactions?
A full list of transactions can be viewed on your online Posh account by visiting POSHPay. Payments made by mobile will appear on an account instantly, whereas payments made using a POSHPay card may take longer to appear.
- How will POSHPay transactions appear on my linked card statement?
POSHPay transactions will appear the same as any other purchase.
- Can I make online transactions?
Online transactions can be made using the payment details that appear on a POSHPay card. You may be subject to Mastercard SecureCode (3DS) for online transactions.
What is 3DS?
3DS (also known as ‘Mastercard SecureCode’, ‘Identity Check’ and ‘Verified by Visa’) is a standard which helps to reduce fraud and provide extra security to your online payments. 3DS 2.0 is the latest version and provides a much smoother and safer process for you to authenticate your payments.
Is 3DS active on my card?
Yes, your card has been enrolled in Mastercard SecureCode (3DS) so that wherever you see the Mastercard SecureCode logo online, your card number will automatically be recognised during checkout. Your card provider is contacted during checkout to confirm your identity as the genuine cardholder.
How do I use 3DS?
If you have not yet activated your card for Mastercard SecureCode, you will be prompted to enter information that your card provider will use to confirm your identity. Your information will be validated immediately by your card provider and then you will be prompted to create a password to activate the Mastercard SecureCode service. Once activated, your Mastercard card number cannot be used without your personal password for online purchases with online retailers participating in Mastercard SecureCode. If you have already activated your card for Mastercard SecureCode, after you enter your card number during checkout and submit your order, a Mastercard SecureCode window will appear and your card provider will display an authentication page. Enter your username and password that you created for Mastercard SecureCode on your QPR Pay card and click submit. Once your identity is verified by your card provider, your checkout continues.
- Is there a minimum spend?
There is no minimum spend for using POSHPay, however please note there is a 15p admin charge and 0.75% value fee per transaction.
- Will my POSHPay card work abroad?
Yes, supporters can make transactions worldwide at retailers that accept Mastercard. Charges will be in line with domestic charges. An additional 2% fee applies to transactions made in currencies other than £GBP. For full fees and limits please refer to the full POSHPay terms and conditions.
- Can I make a payment using both POSHPay and Club Cash?
If a supporter wishes to make a purchase in the Club Shop, they can spread the payment across both POSHPay and Club Cash. Please note however, supporters will only receive additional Club Cash for the total paid in POSHPay.
For example, if a supporter is purchasing a T-Shirt for £15 and they wish to use £5 Club Cash discount, they will only receive an additional POSHPay bonus on the balance of £10 – not the full £15.
- What rewards will I receive when I use POSHPay?
For every transaction made, supporters will receive a bonus 2% of the value of the transaction back to their Club Cash account. The club will also reimburse the 15p admin fee and 0.75% value fee in the form of Club Cash for all completed transactions. What’s more, throughout the season POSHPay will give supporters the opportunity to benefit from a whole host of bespoke offers from the club’s sponsors and partners.
- When will Club Cash from a POSHPay transaction appear in my Club Cash account?
- Club Cash awards will appear on a supporters account within 28 days of a transaction taking place. If this isn’t the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MATCH DAY ACCESS
- How do I access the stadium on matchdays?
Please note, 2018/19 Season Ticket cards will NOT be valid for the 2019/20 season. Season Ticket holders will use their new POSHPay Card which will be delivered by the start of the 2019/20 season to gain access to the stadium. This card will have printed on the reverse your seat detail and barcode for scanning entry at the turnstiles.
- When is my card valid for entry at the stadium?
Supporters can use their card to gain access to the stadium for all fixtures they have purchased a ticket for. For 2019/20 Season Ticket holders, this includes all home league fixtures. For home cup matches, access can also be added when you purchase your normal ticket.
- I don’t want to use POSHPay, will I still be able to attend home matches?
All Season Ticket Holders over 18 will receive a POSHPay card for the 2019/20 season. Supporters have the option to only use their card for stadium access, as there is no obligation on their part to utilise the payment aspect of the card and to benefit from the Club Cash rewards.
- What do I do if my access card does not work on matchday?
In the first instance, please speak to the outside turnstile supervisor who may ask you to visit the ticket office for assistance.