Mentee Girls Academy Coach
Pay - Voluntary
Dates – Immediate start
Benefits – Workplace pension, free staff parking in a central location, staff events, great work environment, great sporting career development, good annual leave and more.
To assist in ensuring that all players in the Peterborough United FC Girls Academy receive a positive experience, develop as both people and players and support players to progress onto the next stage of the club’s pathway. The purpose of the girls academy is to ensure the women’s first team have a high number of home grown players.
- Support the planning, delivery and review of training sessions and match days
- Support the development of a positive culture within the academy
- Maintain a safe environment for everyone at all times
- Collaborate with other staff to develop a progressive learning environment
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a CV and supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role please email these to us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at PUFC
At Peterborough United Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is championed in all areas of the Club. PUFC promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented candidates and the club intends to ensure that everyone who wishes to engage with the club, whether as matchday fans, staff, players, volunteers, participants, has a real and equal opportunity to do so.
Peterborough United Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and vulnerable people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder may be subject to any background checks as required.
Safeguarding at PUFC
Peterborough United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory reference and enhanced DBS check (if required) are required for successful applicants. Peterborough United are required to conduct online searches as part of their shortlisting process in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. In particular, we expect all to:
- To have the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Appreciate the significance of safeguarding and interpret this accurately for all individuals’ children, young people and vulnerable adults whatever their circumstances
- To have a good understanding of the safeguarding agenda and can demonstrate an ability to contribute towards a safe environment
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide information accurately