Pay: £13 per hour
Hours: – 2 hours 15 mins on a Friday evening (6:45-9pm) and adhoc hours on a Wednesday evening
Location: – Peterborough United Training Ground, Oundle Road, Peterborough with travel to matches
We are currently seeking a new Girls Academy Coach (U16) to ensure that all players within your designated age groups in the Peterborough United FC Girls Academy receive a positive experience, develop as both people and players and support players to progress onto the next stage of the club’s pathway.
The purpose of the girls academy is to ensure the women’s first team have a high number of home grown players.
The successful person will have:
Experience & Qualifications
- Significant experience of working in female football and youth football
- Experience of working with talented players (desirable)
- Excellent understanding of the girls talent pathway in the country
- FA DBS check
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
- FA Emergency Aid/ FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football
- FA Level 2 Coaching Award OR UEFA C
- FA UEFA B (desirable)
Skills and personal attributes
- Well-presented and professional
- Ability to travel to various sites
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with managers, colleagues and staff
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude with drive and self-motivation
- Ability to use communication platforms chosen by centre manager
- Accuracy and attention to detail including good written and verbal skills.
- Understands and embraces speed of response.
Ability to own issues to resolution
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a CV and supporting covering letter to Chloe.Brown@theposh.com. If you have any questions regarding this role please email these to us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
CLOSING DATE: N/A
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at PUFC
At Peterborough United Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is championed in all areas of the Club. PUFC promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented candidates and the club intends to ensure that everyone who wishes to engage with the club, whether as matchday fans, staff, players, volunteers, participants, has a real and equal opportunity to do so.
Peterborough United Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and vulnerable people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder may be subject to any background checks as required.
Safeguarding at PUFC
Peterborough United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory reference and enhanced DBS check (if required) are required for successful applicants. Peterborough United are required to conduct online searches as part of their shortlisting process in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. In particular, we expect all to:
- To have the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Appreciate the significance of safeguarding and interpret this accurately for all individuals’ children, young people and vulnerable adults whatever their circumstances
- To have a good understanding of the safeguarding agenda and can demonstrate an ability to contribute towards a safe environment
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide information accurately