The Posh are searching for a talented and motivated individual to take up the position of Video Producer in its progressive and talented media and marketing team.
Pay - £24,000 - £26,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours – Full-time 37.5 hours per week including evenings, weekends and match-days
Contract - Permanent – Ideal start date early October
Location – Weston Homes Stadium/idverde Training Ground.
The successful applicant will be tasked with developing and creating best in class video content in line with the football club’s digital strategy for all official channels, primarily our online subscription channel Posh+.
- To lead with production including filming & editing of all club-shot video content
- To develop relationships with key playing and management staff to ensure smooth execution of all shoots
- To ensure that all video output is optimised by channel in length (long-/short-form) & format (landscape / portrait / square) and subtitled, where relevant
- To work with the football club’s commercial and marketing teams to produce content where relevant
- Help drive the club’s overall fan engagement strategy by creating compelling, entertaining and informative video content all year round
- Drive consistent growth across the club’s video channels including Posh+, X, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other relevant earned platforms
- Work with marketing and creative partners to deliver a consistent brand presentation for the club across all video content.
- Be responsible for setting a high-quality threshold for video content and work with partners across the business to help ensure collaborative projects consistently reach that threshold
- Continuously benchmark and measure video content performance and work with the content manager to adapt strategies to ensure the club is always at the forefront of delivery
- Work collaboratively with video producers to help deliver projects and content to key deadlines
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business. Applicants should ideally live local to Peterborough or be willing to relocate immediately.
Click here to read the full Job and Person description.
Closing date: 15th September
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a CV and supporting covering letter to email@example.com If you have any questions regarding this role please email these to us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
At Peterborough United Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is championed in all areas of the Club. PUFC promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented candidates and the club intends to ensure that everyone who wishes to engage with the club, whether as matchday fans, staff, players, volunteers, participants, has a real and equal opportunity to do so.
Safeguarding at PUFC
Peterborough United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory reference and enhanced DBS check (if required) are required for successful applicants.
Peterborough United are required to conduct online searches as part of their shortlisting process in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
In particular, we expect all to:
- To have the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Appreciate the significance of safeguarding and interpret this accurately for all individuals’ children, young people and vulnerable adults whatever their circumstances
- To have a good understanding of the safeguarding agenda and can demonstrate an ability to contribute towards a safe environment
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide information accurately