The football club are seeking a full-time Maintenance person.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance
TYPE OF POSITION: Full time
HOURS: 40 hours per week including Matchday (Match day can be varied)
To deliver a high standard of Maintenance within the Stadium to ensure a safe and tidy environment.
● Good knowledge of building trade/equivalent skills advantageous
● Good carpentry skills
● Maintain or replace broken seats within the Stadium
● Repair broken toilets/sinks
● Inspect and troubleshoot equipment faults
● Must be reliable with a keen eye to detail
● Ensure all refuse bins are collected by external contractors
● Arrange equipment where necessary ie; skips, cherry pickers
● Open areas of the Stadium when deliveries or contractors need to gain access.
● Ensure Stadium is locked down and secure at all times
● Work match days to respond to any maintenance requirements (time off in lieu given)
● Off site work may be required at other PUFC sites
● Willing to learn basics of the fire alarm and Intruder alarm, checking the control panels with the support of our Electrician
● Good time keeper
● High standards of work, attention to detail
● Good communication skills
● Hold a full current driving licence
● Work to a strict schedule
If you are interested in applying for this role, please provide your salary expectations along with a CV to email@example.com