The football club are seeking a Youth Development Phase Coach within the Academy system.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Peterborough United Football Club as Youth Development Phase Coach.
The role will be based at the Mick George Training Academy, working primarily players in the Under 9- Under 16’s age groups.
- To deliver sessions to players in all Phases in line with the Academy Methodology, and all elements of the Academy Performance Plan.
- To support the Head of Recruitment in the recruitment of Youth Development Phase players.
- To adopt a flexible approach to ensure all activities are safe and enjoyable and are inclusive
- Take part in all available CPD opportunities to gain further knowledge and increase the high standards of delivery
- To ensure PMA system for sessions and games delivered is up to date.
- To be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are implemented, and recorded as required.
- Attend any relevant training requirements e.g. first aid, safeguarding children.
- Dealing with enquiries in an effective and courteous manner.
- To have an input and feedback on the effectiveness on Academy Methodology.
- Work closely with the Head of Coaching and YDP Lead to develop the Individual Training Programme for all players.
- To ensure all of the required reports and targets are completed on a regular basis to ensure the Academy Performance Plan is as up to date as possible.
- UEFA ‘B’ Coaching Licence
- In date Safeguarding Certificate
- Basic First Aid in Sport
- FA Coaches Licence.
- Youth Coaches Module 1, 2 & 3 - A minimum of two years experience of working in Academy Football
- Knowledge and understanding of FA & EFL rules relating to Youth Development
- Experience of working within a strategic environment to support the long term development of players
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing within the football industry
- Organisational and administrational skills
- Advanced Youth Award
- UEFA A Licence
- Links within the local grassroots game
- Knowledge of the local area
- Knowledge and understanding of FA & EFL rules relating to the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22 - £25k per annum
Closing Date: 5pm on 31st May 2019
Interview Date: Week Commencing 10th June 2019
If interested in the role, please send a CV and cover letter to Academy Manager, Nick Sheppard on email@example.com
Peterborough United Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or ethnic origin