Peterborough United are advertising for the role of Match Day Supporter Engagement Assistant to enhance the match day experience at the Weston Homes Stadium.
Position: Match Day Supporter Engagement Assistant
Department: Supporter Engagement & Marketing
Reporting To: Supporter Liaison Officer
Overall Objective: To make the match day experience enjoyable for all supporters, to meet and greet supporters, to engage supporters within our Fan Zone and to provide information to all supporters attending Weston Homes Stadium.
- To provide support and information to all supporters at every home match day and at selected events
- To maintain a high standard of interaction and customer care to all supporter groups on match day
- To be proactive in approaching all supporters outside and inside the Weston Homes Stadium
- Make steps to ensure all supporters, home and visiting, are made to feel welcome when arriving at Weston Homes Stadium
- Be on hand to assist with any supporters’ needs and queries
- Engage with supporters within the Fan Zone area
- Be responsible for managing sponsor activations within the Fan Zone
- Obtain match by match information, queries and issues to feedback to our Supporter Liaison Officer
- To report all match-by-match feedback to the Supporter Liaison Officer to enhance the Supporter experience
- To provide a friendly and trustworthy reference point on match day to support the many families attending fixtures at Weston Homes Stadium
- Report any health and safety issues to the match day control room
- To ensure that the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To adhere to and communicate the Club’s brand values to stakeholders whenever the opportunity arises
- To ensure the Club’s Health & Safety policy is adhered to
- To ensure that a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times
- To ensure that you have a full knowledge of all products
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of Peterborough United Football Club.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Knowledge and understanding of the Club’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedure for reporting any issues
- Knowledge and understanding of the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adult Policy and Procedure
This is a paid role and applicants must be available on Saturday match days and some Tuesday night games. Applicants must be 17+.
Applicants must apply before 19th June.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and Cover Letter.
Peterborough United Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees. Peterborough United Football Club opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Please refer to our Equality and Diversity Policy for further information.