The football club is welcoming applications for the role of Marketing Executive.
Developing a seasonal marketing strategy in line the with the Peterborough United brand and core values concentrating on the following areas according to the standards and requirements of the Board of Directors.
Full-time (including Match Days)
- The marketing of retail, ticketing, memberships, hospitality and in-stadium catering
- Ownership and delivery of a structured schools new fan initiative and community engagement programme with clearly tracked return on investment
- Development of the Posh 12s membership, what it represents and its core values
- Delivery and development of the first-time fan initiative
- Organisation and delivery of match day marketing, fan engagement strategies and non-match day marketing events to include forums, Q and A’s, player signings/appearances, Junior Posh events
- Development and delivery of the Posh Fan Zone
- To improve the Posh match day experience
- Delivery of Season ticket launch, continued focus of season ticket retention, benefits and attraction strategy
- Ownership of Club’s digital marketing activity including PPC, SEM, Display, Paid social
- Ownership of Club’s outbound/traditional marketing activity including OOH, DM, POS & print
- Organisation of Club’s editorial/content across local print magazines.
- Delivering the Club's CRM Activity
- Working closely with the Club’s supporter liaison officer to identify areas for improvements, fan feedback and improved communication between fan and Club
- Sponsorship activation - work with Club partners to market their products or services
- Plan and support the delivery of kit launches
- To support the Club with its GDPR policy and implementation
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- 12 months marketing experience in a professional sporting venue
- Ability to articulate and influence key strategic decisions & build relationships
- High standard of organisational and project management skills
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns utilising a full range of marketing tools and channels
- Creative flair and confidence with a positive attitude
- Experience of briefing a design studio and/or creative process execution
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment
- Strong analytical, insight development and reporting skills
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
Peterborough United Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants for employment will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or ethnic origin.
If you meet the essential requirements and would like to apply, please email CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 22nd June.