By Peterborough United
Match day magazines now available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App!
We are delighted to announce that Peterborough United’s 2012/13 official match day magazines are now available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to view the London Road Magazine anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with Posh and never miss out on any programmes. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass so you are subscribed to the whole season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on Matchday Digital and be part of the game. The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition (excluding pull-out poster) but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide the day before the game
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Posh supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a Season Pass for £49.99 (saving of at least £18.78!). The season pass also includes any home cup match day programmes. This new service will complement our existing printed programme making it available to a wider reach of fans.
Download the Matchday Digital App now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon.
For more info on Matchday Digital please visit www.matchdaydigital.co.uk/peterboroughunited